Asecos V-LINE Chemical Safety Cabinets provide high security for 90 minutes in the storage of flammable hazardous materials in work areas. Models with one- or two-way drawers, controlled by an electric integrated motor, provide high storage space.
The cabinets are space-optimized and offer similar storage volume despite being half the width of standard cabinets.
- Compliance with EN 14470-1 standard
- 90 minutes (Type90) fire resistance
- Possibility of accessing stored items from both sides with innovative vertical drawer technology
- 45cm. and 81cm. width options
- It saves space thanks to its 86 cm depth, suitable for use on the sides of the fume hood.
- Fully automatic opening and closing at the touch of a button with an electric motor without additional effort
- Electronic cylinder lock (lockable)
- Integrated ventilation system (NW 75) for connection to the technical ventilation system
- Different color options
- Extendable storage racks with a load capacity of 50 kg each
- Model-tested collection chamber (StawaR)
- Extendable manufacturer’s warranty up to 10 years
- Certified Technical Service Support